Find Doctors Nationwide

More Resources

Get more helpful information about finding the right doctor by visiting our resource center.

Your Doctor Can Make the Difference

The Department of Labor’s Office of Workers Compensation Programs (OWCP) can be a confusing agency to work with on many levels. If you have a work related injury or illness, the last thing you want to worry about is who will pay the bill. OWCP is responsible for all medical expenses connected with your accepted claim. However, OWCP’s processes are very different from the rest of the country.

Most doctors do not dedicate time to learning the subtle differences between state and federal law. At, every physician found on the site has a special interest in helping federal workers get the treatment that they need and document the file.

Having the appropriate medical evidence can be the difference in getting an OWCP claim accepted, having wages reimbursed, or receiving a Schedule Award. No one asks to be hurt at work, but when it happens, time is needed to focus on recovery, not paperwork.

The right doctor can help you with all of the medical aspects of your claim and potentially refer you to a colleague in a different specialty if necessary. Receiving the proper treatment plan is important for your health, receiving the proper documentation is important for your claim.

Get started now by entering your Zip Code into the search bar, and find your new physician to help you with your federal work injury claim.


Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: