Find Doctors Nationwide

More Resources

Get more helpful information about finding the right doctor by visiting our resource center.

FedDoctor Brochure


FedDoctor has made it easier for injured federal employees to find doctors in their local area that treat and assist with OWCP federal workers compensation claims. Click the image below to learn more about how you can become a member of the FedDoctor network.

If you have questions, or are interested in joining the FedDoctor team, call (855) 233-3627 or email us.


Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: