OWCP doctors help you with medical evidence and treatment

Federal employees that get hurt on the job have a difficult journey ahead of them in dealing with the OWCP. Between documenting the cause of injury, diagnosing the conditions and getting those conditions accepted, and working hard to make sure that all treatments are approved through the workers compensation office, the process can be made a lot easier if you work with a federal doctor.

Many doctors can provide treatment. Finding a doctor who understands the differences between state comp and the the OWCP system can be a game changer. That is why FedDoctor exists. We strive to find the very best doctors all across the country that want to help federal employees with their federal workers compensation claims.

OWCP doctors do not exist everywhere. In fact, they can be very hard to find. Some doctors might have you in for the initial consultation, then realize that you are a federal employee with a workers comp claim. If they don’t spend a significant portion of their time working with OWCP claims, they may not be interested in continuing to treat you, or deal with the paperwork involved with your claim.

Use FedDoctor for free to find a local doctor that understands the federal workers compensation system. If you search and we don’t have one near you, let us know! we are always looking for more quality federal doctors and we want to find one in you area. We want to tell them that you are searching for them! Leave us your information so we can send you an email once we find one.

If you have a good federal doctor, tell us who they are, we want to send them more patients. Keep using FedDoctor and tell your friends and coworkers, or share it at your union meeting. We will keep finding doctors and bringing them to you free of charge!

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply


Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: