Find a local Federal Doctor helps you find local federal doctors that understand how the OWCP works and what is required by the federal workers compensation system. These doctors do not work for the federal government. They are private practice individuals and groups that strive to treat and help federal employees that have on the job injury claims with the US government.

FedDoctor is unique as the only place on the web to find doctors that are actively looking for new patients under the OWCP rules and regulations. They want to treat your injury! Most doctors do not understand what the federal workers comp rules require. Many doctors and medical professionals want to treat patients, but often do not have an interest in the paperwork requirements that go into an OWCP claim.

FedDoctor has located the best doctors across the country that understand what the federal employee goes through when they are hurt on the job. They want to help you with the treatment, documentation, and even the impairment ratings that you need for a successful case and even a schedule award. It is easy to see why they are unique!

We always want to add more doctors that are interested in working with federal employees. They are hard to come by, but when we do find one, we want you to know about them. Let us know if you know a good one, or if you are looking for them.

Share with your friends and coworkers to let them know that there is a place to find the right doctor for your claim.

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply


Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: